July 20, 2010

A Letter from me to you

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all doing fine..Thanks Archana of Spicyana for remembering me!Others have asked about my inaction too in the past, one of them being my friend Sumitha.Since I took a break from blogging, life has shown us(me and my family) a different path.We had a new addition to our family and now he is one naughty toddler.We are also going through other changes in our lives,meaning situations in life,which is still holding me back from doing my favourtie thing-experimenting, cooking up new dishes,and then blogging about them.

But I do promise you all, that I will return.Afterall,one can't ignore ones's inner calling for long!So,here's wishing this happens soon,and do watch this space for more!

Wish you all of the best in your lives!

6 comments:

Vani said...

Congrats on the new addition, Vini! A tad late on the wishes :) Hope everything is fine with you. Be back to blogging when you can. Good luck with everything!

Indranee Batabyal said...

Hi Vini, nice to come through your blog! You have whole lot of yummy and easy to prepare dishes...keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

Vinaya,

Wish you and your family a Happy and Prosperous New Year.


Sarada
(U.S.A.)

Anonymous said...

Vinaya,

Wish you and your family a Happy Sankranti.

Sarada
(U.SA.)

Linda said...

Hi Vini, just checking in while running through my blog roll -- I miss seeing your posts! Hope you are all doing well! :)

Vini K said...

Hey Linda,thanks for remembering me dear!have not been able to update my blog as life has been pretty busy with two kids and our move to a new place..will definitely try to re-start blogging in another month or so..